Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Morning

Jesus has risen,
Jesus, our friend.
Joy fills our hearts;
He lives again.
Praises we sing to him, This Easter time.
Jesus has risen,
Savior, divine.
Jesus has risen,
Savior divine!

I woke up this morning with these words going through my mind. The words are from a song that I learned in junior Sunday School many, many years ago.

The words touched my heart as I sang this little song in my mind.
I am so very grateful for a Savior who was willing to die for me so that I have the opportunity to live again.
I am thankful that he took upon himself all the sins of the world that I could have the opportunity to repent and be forgiven.

Happy day!



2 comments:

Simple Home said...

Have a glorious Easter as you celebrate the risen Lord!
Blessings,
Marcia

TrishAnderson said...

Happy Easter (just a little late). Did McKenzie make it home? We saw her with a stranded vehicle yesterday evening. I like the words of the song.