Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello!

Pardon my ever so long absence.

I have been toying with a little change up with the ol' blog here, wondering if I should make another one for just my projects and keep this one separate for family. But, I decided to leave everything like it is, and keep on keepin' on---if you know what I mean! :)

Things have not slowed down here and I have so many projects and make overs that I can't wait to share with you.

PLUS, I have been doing some frequent loitering, on and about the Pinterest sight. If you feel like following me there, click here! It's so fun!

Talk to you all again soon~

3 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Joanne! I've got to check out pinterst - I keep hearing about it. Glad to see you checking in. ~Ann

colonialhomekeepings said...

Love the New 'Look"!

Kris said...

Glad you decided to leave it as is. I love catching up with you and your family here! (And your projects!) I'm loving your pinterest interest too!