SOOooo I took a little blog break.
And, just like the last one, it was completely unintentional.
Sometimes, life sorta picks you up and takes you on a path that you weren't expecting.
(Happens to me more than I want to admit.)
This time, that path didn't include blog time.
(I really missed all my blog friends!)
However, I did think about blogging.
(A lot, actually.)
I thought about when I first started blogging.
I loved the "big reveal".
The picture taking, the showing of things that I had finished or made or found....
(Go ahead, get all reminiscent.)
Then I thought of all the "other stuff" I do and figured it wasn't really all that "Blog-worthy".
Since I don't have any finished projects to reveal,
I thought I would impart some of my
very limited profound wisdom with you.
1. There is nothing meaner or more cruel than a teenage girl.
2. Mean teenage girls have mean moms.
3. This is where the saying, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." comes from.
4. There comes a time in a woman's life where a tummy tuck seems more practical than doing crunches.
5. Sweating profusely for months on end does not make a person lose weight.
6. One CAN actually live vicariously through their children.
7. Karma is real.
8. Sometimes, it's pretty cool to see Karma in action.
9. In most cases, your own children/grandchildren REALLY ARE cuter than everyone elses.
10. You choose your attitude.
So there you have it, my fine blog friends.
Use this information as you see fit.
You can even say you "thunk" it all up yourself.
I don't even care....
Seeing as how I am a giver and all.