Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm not a model, I just look like one.

I made this little bag on Saturday. I saw the tutorial on another blog (auxpetitsoiseaux.blogspot.com). I wanted to take a picture of the finished product so I could post it. Unfortunately, it didn't look as cute while hanging on the banister. I needed a model and since no one was home with me but Mark, I twisted his arm to pose for me. Such a good boy, but this may be something he will have to work out in therapy later. :) Anyway, this bag is really easy to make. It actually took me longer to pick a button than it did to sew. Happy sewing!

6 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

Cute! (the bag and the model) You are one crafty lady to just whip up a bag like that!

Anonymous said...

I loved this on Clo's blog and have wanted to make it...now I am going to attempt it with your help! I have the perfect material for this. I'll see you Thursday or Friday - Let me know which is better.

Gail said...

Ok, I am so jealous of all the cute crafts you have made lately. I wish for more spare time and the ability to sew. Mark is a great sport.

claudia said...

Oh, nice! It is such a lovely bag and so easy to make. I love the fabric that you used. Mine was more "winter" but your bag is totally spring/summer. Perfect :)

Andrea said...

I am so wishing you weren't all the way in Tucson. I could use a little creative energy around me. Here is my email andiedandie@cox.net

Thanks for the instructions!!

Kim Walus said...

Thanks, Joanne for visiting my site and making me one of your favorite blogs to visit. It looks like we have a common friend in Nanette @ Freda's Hive. I'm new in the quilting blog world and I've loved floating or as I understand the word to be lurking around quilt blogs. It's kept me up late too many nights. It's so fun to see what other's are making and doing. I love the picture of your son. I have a 22 year old Mark and I can see him with the same look. LOL! It made me smile. I'll have to see if I can get my son to do me the same kind of favor! ;)