Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Feel My Saviors Love

Happy Easter everyone. This holiday gives me reason to reflect on the life and death of our Savior, Jesus Christ. It also gives me cause to truly think about the purpose He has in my life. I am so grateful to Him and for His atoning sacrifice, not only for me but for all mankind. I cannot imagine the pain he bore carrying the weight of my personal sins in the Garden of Gethsemane. I pray that I will be worthy of His tremendous gift of eternal life. By learning of the atonement we can all see the incredible amount of love our Heavenly Father and His son, Jesus Christ have for us. Through the atonement we are able to actually feel their love for us. I just think that is so amazing. My Savior is a wonderful example to me. I love Him. May we all spend a little time thinking of Him amid the chocolate bunnies and colored eggs. If you would like to learn more about my faith, please visit-- www.lds.org

No comments: