Monday, March 14, 2011

A swap teaser......

I can't show you the whole surprise,
but Julie over at Country Girl at Heart and I have entered into another swap.
I love swapping with Julie....she is so talented and generous!
I hope she likes what I sent to her. It should arrive today or tomorrow. :)

Well, I have been busy sorting and organizing these past few days. I rarely get the "bug" to do that, so I suppose I need to go with it when I do. I spent the majority of Friday and Saturday working on my craft closet and my preschool closet. It feels so good to get rid of things and be all sorted out again.
 Next, I will be working on a couple bedrooms.
More specifically, the half empty bedrooms that Mark and Makenzie recently vacated.
(sad face)
I will be selling anything of value at a yard sale....
That'll teach 'em to leave their mother!



3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awesome looking swappy-poo! Like I've said before, blogging buddies are the bestest!

Julie said...

OHHHHHHHH!!!! Happy Dance!! It looks wonderful. Your package went in the mail this morning so should arrive sometime this week!! Have a happy day--I am going to spend the day looking out the window for the mailman to arrive :)!! Julie

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love it Jo-Anne!
It is beautiful. Your talent is boundless!
Julie is a lucky gal!
★Linda★