Thursday, September 30, 2010

Is September really over??

I can't believe that September is already over. It sure went fast!
But, as far as I'm concerned, the next
2 1/2 months can fly by too, because that's when Elder Carter gets home!
He will be home in roughly 85 days! (give or take a few!)
I cannot wait!

Well, I took a little blog break. Didn't mean to. It just happened.
Life sort of got a busy.
Hmmm....imagine that!?

However, I wanted to share a little love that was sent my way.
My sweet blog friend, Linda, from Parker's Paradise sent me this adorable little pin cushion.

Isn't it just the most precious thing?
She is so clever!

Thank you Linda. You are the sweetest, kindest, and most generous person I have NEVER met. :):):)
I hope that we will be able to meet very soon.
And you know what they say.....what goes around, comes around.
May you experience that same love you so freely give others!  

2 comments:

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Hey Jo-Anne,
I know what ya mean... Life just takes the reins from us at times and heads its own direction!
I'm glad to hear your Elder is comin' home soon!
What a great Christmas this will be!
Don't ya just Love Linda! I almost got to meet her. Drove right past her house. She was hiding behind the bushes till we got past THEN she went in and posted that she WOULD'VE invited us to stop by IF she'd have known we was there! (smile) Just kiddin'.... We were already way down the road when she realized we had drove right past her....
Love U Linda!
Tisha........

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I won one of Linda's precious baby shoes too and I just adore mine! It is a very clever idea. I love Linda, she is true sweetheart!