Friday, September 26, 2008

Ornament Swap Information....

I have been sending out swap partner assignments. If you have not received an email from me please contact me ASAP. I am missing a few bits and pieces of your info that needs to be included in my contact with your partner. I have also put the links to the swappers on my sidebar. Go check them out and get to know your partner a little better, but remember, this is a BLIND SWAP so be careful not to let on to your partner about who you are!! :):):) All ornaments should be mailed out by November 1st, 2008. That way we will all have our new ornaments before the hustle and bustle of the holiday season begins. And a reminder....the ornaments are to be handmade. Also, please send something that is the quality that you would like to receive. If you have any questions feel free to contact me! joannecarter4@yahoo.com Have fun! **EDIT: These are the people I still need info from. Please contact me at the email address above. THANKS! Maudine- blog address

No comments: